The Alliance Against Hunger and Malnutrition (AAHM) is a voluntary association created as the International Alliance Against Hunger (IAAH) on the recommendation of the World Food Summit in 2013. AAHM commits to the rapid eradication of global hunger and malnutrition with its core work as building partnerships between civil society and government in order to adapt and set strategies, policies and programmes that:
- facilitate dialogue on the most effective measures to reduce hunger and malnutrition;
- contribute to meeting the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) and the target of the World
- Food Summit by strengthening national and global commitment and action to end hunger and malnutrition;
- promote mutually supportive action involving governments and other stakeholders in the fight against hunger and malnutrition; and
- engage and empower grassroots organizations and individual beneficiaries as full partners in National Alliances, to participate in finding and implementing solutions that will make a real difference to their lives and the lives of generations to come.